Features and Benefits
- Keep hay clean because the hydraulically-driven baskets have rubber-mounted rake teeth that engage the crop, not the ground.
- Choose the optional powered splitter attachment with rear tires that can be located inside or outside the mainframe.
- Protect raked windrow ends by engaging the hydraulic basket lift, which lifts the rake up 14″/35.6 cm over the rows.
- Travel over uneven terrain with large, caster-type wheels to cushion your ride.
- Built to last with rugged construction.
- See your Vermeer dealer for comprehensive service and genuine Vermeer replacement parts.